Experiment Evaluation Task
- AKA: Experiment Analysis.
- input: Experiment Results Dataset (of experiment interventions on experiment subjects); an Experiment Design.
- It can range from being an Experiment with Comparator Evaluation to being an Experiment without Comparator Evaluation.
- It can be performed by an Experiment Analysis System that applies an (experiment evaluation algorithm.
- It can (typically) compare Experiment Outcomes to Experiment Groups.
- See: Outcome Evaluation.
- (Seltman, 2010) ⇒ Howard J Seltman. (2010). “Experimental Design and Analysis." Carnegie Mellon University.
- QUOTE: Much of the progress in the sciences comes from performing experiments. These may be of either an exploratory or a confirmatory nature. Experimental evidence can be contrasted with evidence obtained from other sources such as observational studies, anecdotal evidence, or “from authority”. This book focuses on design and analysis of experiments