Identified Concept Mention
- AKA: Tagged Concept Mention.
It can be the output of a concept mention identification task.
- "[Michael] left an hour ago."
- "A [Canadian] arrived last night."
- "[A person] arrived [last night]."
- "A [person] arrived last [night]."
- "A person [arrived] last night."
- “We investigate [the task of keyword-based information retrieval]."
- "When X is needed for Y tasks [grounding the textual entity to a unique database entry] is a prerequisite."
A [person] arrived last night."
... as an American broadcasting executive who served as the president of CBS between … also served as the chairman of the Rand Corporation from …
- See: Linked Concept Mention, Identified Named Entity Mention.