Intersection Set Operation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AKA: Intersection, Intersection Operation, ∩, Set Intersection, Set Product, Set Minimum.
- It can be used by a Set Distance Function.
- See: Operation, Proper Subset Relation.
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersection_(set_theory)
- In mathematics, the intersection of two sets A and B is the set that contains all elements of A that also belong to B (or equivalently, all elements of B that also belong to A), but no other elements.