General Linguistic Communicator
(Redirected from Linguistic Agent)
- They can have a Personal Vocabulary (and its associated Personal Lexicon).
- They can be fluent in one or more Natural Languages.
- They can range, based on their language generation ability (to utter utterances) from being a Speaker to being a Writer.
- They can range, based on their language generation ability to Understand utterances, form being a Listener to being a Reader.
- The can perform a Linguistic Act (such as a Listening Act, a Speech Act, a Reading Act, a Writing Act).
- See: Author, Document, Verbal Fluency Measure.
- QUOTE: “In an AI-first world, interactions become even more seamless and natural,” Pichai explains. “So, with voice, you can speak to things, and we are working on Google Lens, so your computer can see things the way you see them.”