Logical Data Model (LDM)
(Redirected from Logical Data Model)
- It can be produced by a Logical Data Modeling Task.
- See: Physical Database Schema, Semantic Model, Star Schema.
- (Wikipedia, 2019) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_data_model Retrieved:2019-2-28.
- A logical data model or logical schema is a data model of a specific problem domain expressed independently of a particular database management product or storage technology (physical data model) but in terms of data structures such as relational tables and columns, object-oriented classes, or XML tags. This is as opposed to a conceptual data model, which describes the semantics of an organization without reference to technology.
- QUOTE: An entity-relationship data model including data attributes that represents the inherent properties of the data independent of software, hardware or performance considerations.