Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It can (typically) be based on a Wealth Measure.
- the used for the US food stamps programme.
- See: Psychological Test, Poverty Test.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/means_test Retrieved:2014-8-6.
- A means test is a determination of whether an individual or family is eligible for government assistance, based upon whether the individual or family possesses the means to do without that help.
- The income and capital limits are specified in relation to the needs of a household, normally a couple and any children living with them. A couple who are not married may be treated as Living Together as Husband and Wife.
- (Culhane & White, 2005) ⇒ Marianne B. Culhane, and Michaela M. White. (2005). “Catching Can-Pay Debtors: Is the Means Test the Only Way.” In: Am. Bankr. Inst. L. Rev. 13(665).