Mention Grounding Task
(Redirected from Mention Resolution)
- AKA: Mention Resolution, Mention Linking, Mention Normalization.
- input: An Mention (in an Text Item).
- output: A mapping a Concept/Canonical Concept (with the same Referent).
- It can be solved by a Mention Grounding System (that implements a Mention Grounding algorithm).
- It can be, depending on the knowledge base, an Ontology-based Mention Grounding Task.
- It can be:
- a Concept Mention Grounding Task.
- a Relation Mention Grounding Task, such as a PPLRE Task.
- See: Mention Normalization Task, Duplicate Record Detection Task.