Ontology Population Task
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AKA: Ontology Population, Ontology Enrichment.
- It can be solved by a Knowledge Engineer (likely using an Ontology Population System).
- It can range from being a Manual Ontology Population Task to being an Automatic Ontology Population Task.
- It can range from being an Ontology Concept Addition Task to being an Ontology Relation Addition Task.
- It can range from being an Ontology Instance Concept Addition Task to being an Ontology Class Concept Addition Task.
- See: Resolution Task, Information Extraction Task.
- (Gómez-Pérez et al., 2004) ⇒ Asunción Gómez-Pérez, Mariano Fernández-López, and Oscar Corcho. (2004). “Ontological Engineering. Springer. ISBN:1852335513