Organizational Decision-Making Task
(Redirected from Organizational Decision Making Task)
- It can range from being an Intra-Organizational Decision-Making Task to being an Inter-Organizational Decision-Making.
- It can be represented by an Organizational Decision-Making Process.
- It can be supported by an Organizational Reporting Task.
- It can be instantiated in an Organizational Decision-Making Act.
- See: Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Organizational Contract, Employee Contract, Economic Decision.
- (McGrath, 2010) ⇒ Rita Gunther McGrath. (2010). “Business Models: A Discovery Driven Approach.” In: Long range planning, 43(2).
- (Tsai & Wu, 2008) ⇒ Chih-Fong Tsai, and Jhen-Wei Wu. (2008). “Using Neural Network Ensembles for Bankruptcy Prediction and Credit Scoring." Expert Systems with Applications 34, no. 4