PPLRE Corpus 491.a.2
Back to PPLRE Examples
- It is a long sentence.
- There are many relations (four OP() relations and five PL() relations)
- Not all permutations of the PL() relation are valid: 11 are invalid.
- The problem may be simplified by inducing a model that groups entities. E.g. "ExbB and ExbD, as well as the NADH oxidase.” into a single group.
- See: PPLRE Research Topics - Multi-relationed Sentences
- Link to paper: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.1365-2958.1997.3331703.x
- Link to PubMed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9159515&dopt=Citation
- <PSID=491.a.2> "In this study, [ORGANISM Escherichia coli] [PROTEIN TonB] was found to be distributed in sucrose density gradients approximately equally between the [LOCATIONa cytoplasmic membrane] and the [LOCATIONb outer membrane] fractions, while two proteins with which it is known to interact, [PROTEINb ExbB] and [PROTEINc ExbD], as well as the [PROTEINd NADH] oxidase activity characteristic of the [LOCATION cytoplasmic membrane], were localized in the [LOCATION cytoplasmic membrane] fraction."