- (Wikinary, 2019) ⇒ https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pathological Retrieved: 2019-05-22.
- QUOTE: pathological (comparative more pathological, superlative most pathological)
- 1.(medicine) Pertaining to pathology.
- 2.(medicine) Relating to, amounting to, causing, or caused by a physical or mental disorder.
- 3.(mathematics) Having properties which are counterintuitive or difficult to handle.
- 4. (computer science) Having properties that cause unusually bad behaviour, especially regarding correctness or performance.
- * (medicine, of a physical or mental disorder): pathologic (US)
- * (mathematics): well-behaved