Person Data Record
(Redirected from Person Reference Record)
- It can (typically) include Person Data Attributes such as: person name, person birthdate, person sex, ...
- It can (often) be a member of a Person Dataset (likely from person database).
- It can be managed by a Person Data Management System (that solves a person data management task).
- It can be disambiguated from another Person Record by (be Input and Output to ) a Person Record Deduplication Task.
- It can range from being a Person Record with Recent Data to being a Person Profile Data Record.
- See: Entity Reference Record, Person Record Deduplication Task, Citation Record.