- any Synthetic Dataset.
- See: Data Source, Real-World Application, Sensor Data.
- (Wick et al., 2008) ⇒ Michael Wick, Khashayar Rohanimanesh, Karl Schultz, and Andrew McCallum. (2008). “A Unified Approach for Schema Matching, Coreference, and Canonicalization.” In: Proceedings of the 14th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD-2008).
- QUOTE: Real World Data: For our real-world data we manually extracted faculty and alumni listings from 7 university websites,
- (Kohavi, 1995) ⇒ Ron Kohavi. (1995). “A Study of Cross-Validation and Bootstrap for Accuracy Estimation and Model Selection.” In: Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 1995).
- QUOTE: We report on a largescale experiment ... on these algorithms on real-world datasets. For cross-validation, we vary the number of folds and whether the folds are stratified or not; for bootstrap, we vary the number of bootstrap samples. Our results indicate that for 'real-word datasets similar to ours....