Scientific Research Paper
(Redirected from Scientific Paper)
A Scientific Research Paper is a research paper that addresses an STEM topic.
- AKA: STEM Research Article.
- It can report on a Scientific Experiment Outcome.
- It can range from being a Published STEM Research Paper to being an Unpublished STEM Research Paper.
- a CS Scientific Paper, Physics Scientific Paper, ...
- See: Science, Digital Academic Library.
- (Jha et al., 2015) ⇒ Rahul Jha, Reed Coke, and Dragomir Radev. (2015). “Surveyor: A System for Generating Coherent Survey Articles for Scientific Topics.” In: Ann Arbor, 1001.
- (Qazvinian & Radev, 2008) ⇒ Vahed Qazvinian, and Dragomir R. Radev. (2008). “Scientific Paper Summarization Using Citation Summary Networks.” In: Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2008).
- (Lawrence et al., 1999) ⇒ Steve Lawrence, Lee C. Giles, Kurt D. Bollacker. (1999). “Digital libraries and Autonomous Citation Indexing.” In: IEEE Computer, (32)6. doi:10.1109/2.769447
- QUOTE: The revolution the Web has brought to information dissemination is not so much due to the availability of data - huge amounts of information has long been available in libraries - but rather the improved efficiency of accessing (improved accessibility to) that information. The Web promises to make more scientific articles more easily available.