A Semi-Structured Database is a structured database with semi-structured records.
- It can range from being a Small Semi-Structured Dataset to being a Large Semi-Structured Dataset.
- It can be an input to an Semi-Structured Data Processing Task (such as IE from semi-structured data)
- a Lexical Dictionary (with linguistic descriptions).
- a Web Snapshot.
- a Citation Database.
- See: Lexical Dictionary.
- (Moniruzzaman & Hossain, 2013) ⇒ A. B. M. Moniruzzaman, and Syed Akhter Hossain. (2013). “Nosql Database: New Era of Databases for Big Data Analytics-classification, Characteristics and Comparison." arXiv preprint arXiv:1307.0191
- (Kenji et al., 2004) ⇒ A. B. E. Kenji, Shinji Kawasoe, Hiroshi Sakamoto, Hiroki Arimura, and Setsuo Arikawa. (2004). “Efficient Substructure Discovery from Large Semi-structured Data." IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Information and Systems 87, no. 12