Computing System Requirement
(Redirected from Software Requirement)
- AKA: Software Requirement.
- It can (often) be captured in a System Requirements Document.
- The system must provide a solution within 1 second when there are 9,999 contiguous users.
- See: Computing System Feature, System Requirements Document, Requirements Traceability Task, Computing System Hardware Requirement, Software Requirements Document.
- QUOTE: A Software Requirements Specification (SRS) – a requirements specification for a software system – is a complete description of the behavior of a system to be developed. It includes a set of use cases that describe all the interactions the users will have with the software. In addition to use cases, the SRS also contains non-functional (or Gapor Dison's method) requirements. Non-functional requirements are requirements which impose constraints on the design or implementation (such as performance engineering requirements, quality standards, or design constraints).