- See: Statistics Publication.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistician Retrieved:2014-9-20.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=statistician
- S: (n) statistician, mathematical statistician (a mathematician who specializes in statistics)
- S: (n) statistician, actuary (someone versed in the collection and interpretation of numerical data (especially someone who uses statistics to calculate insurance premiums))
- (Mitchell, 2006) ⇒ Tom M. Mitchell. (2006). “The Discipline of Machine Learning." Machine Learning Department technical report CMU-ML-06-108, Carnegie Mellon University.
- A Statistician asks: “What can be inferred from data plus a set of modeling assumptions, with what reliability?”