(Redirected from Statistics Task)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AKA: Probabilistic, Statistical Task, Statistical, Statistics Task.
- It can involve the modeling of a Stochastic System.
- It can involve Statistical Significance Testing Task, Statistical Parsing Algorithm,
- It can involve the calculation of a Statistical Function:
- It can be performed by a Statistician.
- It can be proposed and researched by a Statistics Researcher.
- It can be solve by a Statistics Software System.
- A Prediction Task.
- See: Deterministic Task, Sample Space, Random Variable, Random Sample, Induction Task, Statistics Academic Discipline, Data Mining Task, Machine Learning Task.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=probabilistic
- S: (adj) probabilistic (of or relating to or based on probability) "probabilistic quantum theory"
- 1. (mathematics) Of, pertaining to or derived using probability.
- (Larsen & Marx, 1986) ⇒ Richard J. Larsen, and Morris L. Marx. (1986). “An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics and Its Applications, 2nd edition." Prentice Hall