Complex-Input Classification Task
(Redirected from Tagging Task)
- AKA: Tagging, Labeling, Structured Data Classification.
- output: a Class Member for each Data Item in the Data Object.
- It can be solved by a Complex-Input Classification System (that applies a Structured Input Classification Algorithm/Tagging Algorithm.
- It can range from being a Heuristic Tagging Task to being a Data-Driven Tagging Task (such as supervised tagging).
- It can range from being a Supervised Complex-Input Classification Task to being an Unsupervised Complex-Input Classification Task.
- It can range from being an Object Classification Task, to being a Component Classification Task, to being a Relationship Classification Task.
- It can be supported by a Recognition Task.
- It can require the Detection and Classification of Structure that is only implicitly present in an Artifact.
- It can be instantiated in a Complex-Input Classification Act.
- See: Recognition Task, Non-IID Relation.