(Redirected from Treatment)
- AKA: Test Treatment, Experimental Treatment.
- It can (typcally) be an Active Treatment (except in an A/A Test).
- It can be given to a Treatment Group Member (in a Controlled Experiment).
- It can range from being Standard Treatment to being a Test Treatment.
- It can range from being a Therapeautic Treatment to being a Preventative Treatment.
- It can have a (measurable) Treatment Effect on an Experiment Subject.
- See: Substance, Adverse Reaction, Control Group.
- (Parienti & Kuss, 2007) ⇒ Jean-Jacques Parienti, and Oliver Kuss. (2007). “Cluster-Crossover Design: A method for limiting clusters level effect in community-intervention studies.” In: Contemporary clinical trials, 28(3). doi:10.1016/j.cct.2006.10.004