Uniform Continuous Probability Function
- AKA: Uniform Density Function.
- It can (typically) be a member of a Uniform Continuous Distribution Family.
- See: Continuous Random Experiment.
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_distribution_(continuous)
- In probability theory and statistics, the continuous uniform distribution is a family of probability distributions such that for each member of the family, all intervals of the same length on the distribution's support are equally probable. The support is defined by the two parameters, a and b, which are its minimum and maximum values. The distribution is often abbreviated U(a,b).