(Redirected from article (publishing))
A Published Article is a Publication that is an Article Document.
- It can range from being a Recently Published Article to being a Non-Recent Published Article.
- an Encyclopedia Article published in an Encyclopedia.
- a Periodical Article published in a Periodical.
- a Research Paper, published in a Research Forum.
- a Monogram.
- See: Dictionary Entry.
- Article: 1. a contribution, by one or more authors, published in a periodical. 2. a, an, the, and their equivalents in other languages (der, la, los...). In library practice, leading articles are dropped from titles in alphabetized lists.
- An article is a stand-alone section of a larger written work. These nonfictional prose compositions appear in magazines, newspapers, academic journals, the Internet or any other type of publication.
- Articles can be divided into two main categories: news and features. Straight news stories deal with the timeliness and immediacy of breaking news, while feature articles are news stories that deal with human-interest topics  or which offer the opportunity for providing more breadth or depth, context of history or other explanatory background material.