(Redirected from class)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Drummond, 2011b) ⇒ Chris Drummond. (2011). “Class.” In: (Sammut & Webb, 2011) p.166
- people having the same social or economic status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
course: education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of '97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"
elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"