(Redirected from conscious agent)
- It can (typically) have a Sense of Self.
- It can (typically) perform Conscious Agent Actions (such as theory of mind tasks).
- It can range from being a Conscious Reasoning Agent (able to perform Common Sense Reasoning and Rational Reasoning) to being a Conscious Unreasoning Agent??
- It can range from being a DNA-based Conscious System (such as a person) to being a Mechanical Conscious System.
- It can range from being a Self-Aware Conscious System to being a Non-Self-Aware Conscious System.
- It can range from being a Amoral Conscious Agent to being an Moral Conscious Agent.
- It can range from being an Emotional Conscious Agent to being a Non-Emotional Conscious Agent.
- See: Conscious Agent Skill, Cognitive Science, Worker.
- (Wardrip-Fruin et al., 2009) ⇒ Noah Wardrip-Fruin, Michael Mateas, Steven Dow, and Serdar Sali. (2009). “Agency Reconsidered..” In: DiGRA Conference.
- (Anwar & Franklin, 1999) ⇒ Ashraf Anwar and Stan Franklin. (1999). “Sparse Distributed Memory as a tool for Conscious Software Agents." Unpublished.
- (Baars, 1995) ⇒ Bernard J. Baars. (1995). A Cognitive Theory of Consciousness. Cambridge University Press.