(Redirected from conscious agent)
- It can (often) have a Sense of Self.
- It can (typically) perform Conscious Agent Actions (such as theory of mind tasks).
- It can range from being a Conscious Reasoning Agent (able to perform Common Sense Reasoning and Rational Reasoning) to being a Conscious Unreasoning Agent??
- It can range from being a DNA-based Conscious System (such as a person) to being a Mechanical Conscious System.
- It can range from being a Self-Aware Conscious System to being a Non-Self-Aware Conscious System.
- It can range from being a Amoral Conscious Agent to being an Moral Conscious Agent.
- It can range from being an Emotional Conscious Agent to being a Non-Emotional Conscious Agent.
- See: Conscious Agent Skill, Cognitive Science, Worker.
- (Wardrip-Fruin et al., 2009) ⇒ Noah Wardrip-Fruin, Michael Mateas, Steven Dow, and Serdar Sali. (2009). “Agency Reconsidered..” In: DiGRA Conference.
- (Anwar & Franklin, 1999) ⇒ Ashraf Anwar and Stan Franklin. (1999). “Sparse Distributed Memory as a tool for Conscious Software Agents." Unpublished.
- (Baars, 1995) ⇒ Bernard J. Baars. (1995). A Cognitive Theory of Consciousness. Cambridge University Press.
- (Jellinek & Ball, 1966) ⇒ E. H . Jellinek, and Keith Ball. (1966). “Hashimoto's Disease and Encephalopathy.” The Lancet, 288(7462).
- QUOTE: ... anesthesia in the right arm and leg for a few hours, In May, 1961, he became tired and irritable, and on July 10, he was found struck down with sudden aphasia and right hemiplegia. He was conscious on admission to hospital but ...