(Redirected from observation)
- See: Sensor, Observations Dataset, Scientific Experiment, Observed Outcome, Measurable Event.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=observation
- S: (n) observation (the act of making and recording a measurement)
- S: (n) observation, observance, watching (the act of observing; taking a patient look)
- S: (n) observation, reflection, reflexion (a remark expressing careful consideration)
- S: (n) observation (facts learned by observing) "he reported his observations to the mayor"
- S: (n) notice, observation, observance (the act of noticing or paying attention) "he escaped the notice of the police"