(Redirected from political system)
- It can range from being a Theologically-based Political System to being a Heredity-based Political System to being a Power-based Political System to being a Citizen-based Political System.
- It can range from being a Healthy Political System to being a Stable Political System to being an Unstable Political System to being a Failed Political System.
- It can be documented in a Political Doctrine.
- See: System, Governed Society.
- (Wikipedia, 2013) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_system Retrieved:2013-12-3.
- A political system is a system of politics and government. It is usually compared to the legal system, economic system, cultural system, and other social systems. However, this is a very simplified view of a much more complex system of categories involving the views: who should have authority, how religious questions should be handled, and what the government's influence on its people and economy should be.