(Redirected from sequence dataset)
- AKA: Sequential Dataset, Data Item List.
- It can be scanned by a Data List Iterator.
- It can be analyzed by a Ordered Data Analysis Task.
- It can be represented by a Ordered Data Structure.
- It can range from being a Symbolic Ordered Dataset to being a Numeric Ordered Dataset.
- It can range from being a Structured Ordered Dataset to being an Unstructured Ordered Dataset.
- It can range from being a Unidimensional Data Item Sequence to being a Multidimensional Data Item Sequence.
- It can be associated with a Data Item Subsequence/Segmented Sequence, produced by a Sequence Tagging Task.
- It can be a Tagged Sequence, produced by a Sequence Segmentation Task.
- any Data Item Sequence, such as: an Event Data Set or Sequential Corpus.
- any Data Item Tree
- any Data Item Graph.
- a Temporal Data Item Sequence (ordered on some temporal dimension).
- a Character Data Item Sequence (Character String/Data Item String).
- a Data Stream.
- a Text String/a Text Corpus.
- a DNA Sequence/a DNA Sequence Dataset.
- See: String Search Task, Data Stream, Array Data Structure.
- (Sammut & Webb, 2011) ⇒ Claude Sammut, and Geoffrey I. Webb. (2011). “Sequential Data.” In: (Sammut & Webb, 2011) p.902