(Redirected from terminology database)
- AKA: Terminological Resource, Technical Term Inventory.
- It can be created by a Terminology Creation Task.
- It can be populated by a Terminology Extraction Task.
- It can be managed by a Terminology Management Task.
- It can be associated to a Domain/Subject Area.
- It can represent a Terminological Unit Set, such as a technical terminology.
- It can be a part of a Terminological Database.
- It can range from being a Single-Language Terminology Database to being a Multi-Language Terminology Database.
- See: Technical Term Normalization Task, Terminological Unit, Lexicon, GM-RKB, Domain-Specific Ontology.
- (Dextre Clarke et al., 2008) ⇒ Stella Dextre Clarke, Alan Gilchrist, Ron Davies and Leonard Will. (2008). “Glossary of Terms Relating to Thesauri and Other Forms of Structured Vocabulary for Information Retrieval." Willpower Information
- (Jacquemin, 2001) ⇒ Christian Jacquemin. (2001). “Spotting and Discovering Terms Through Natural Language Processing." MIT Press. ISBN:0262100851