See: Resources, Block Allocation Map, Allocator (C++), Delayed Allocation, File Allocation Table, IP Address Allocation, Memory Allocation, Cache (Computing), Register Allocation, Resource Allocation, Asset Allocation, Economic System.
- (Wikipedia, 2016) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/allocation Retrieved:2016-10-5.
- Allocation may refer to: ...
- (City Council of Barnstable, 2016b) ⇒ Town of Barnstable. (2016). “Town of Barnstable Adopted Operating Budget - 2017."
- QUOTE: Allocation: The distribution of available monies, personnel, buildings and equipment among various Town departments, divisions or cost centers.
- CDER Library v1.5.1.
- QUOTE: Allocation means the process of assigning a cost, or a group of costs, to one or more cost objective(s), in reasonable proportion to the benefit provided or other equitable relationship. The process may entail assigning a cost(s) directly to a final cost objective or through one or more intermediate cost objectives.