Beauty-Maximizing Consequentialist Theory
A Beauty-Maximizing Consequentialist Theory is a consequentialist theory that maximizes a beauty-directed utility function (in which beautiful outcomes have intrinsic value).
- It can range from being an Act-based Beauty Consequentialism to being a Rule-based Beauty Consequentialism.
- It can range from being an Humanity-centered Beauty Consequentialism to being be a Universal Beauty Consequentialism (also believed by non-human consciousnesses).
- It can be attributed to a Beauty-Directed Life.
- It can be instantiated in a Beauty-Maximizing Consequentialist Vision.
- See: Act Consequence, Beauty, Entropy Measure.