Multiclass Text Classification Task
(Redirected from Multiclass Text Classification)
- a Large Multiclass Text Classification Task, such as the 18,000 MeSH headings.
- a Text Item to Product Taxonomy Node Classification Task.
- See: Supervised Multiclass Text Classification Task, Multiclass Text Classification Algorithm.
- (McCallum, 1999) ⇒ Andrew McCallum. (1999). “Multi-label Text Classification with a Mixture Model Trained by EM.” In: AAAI 99 Workshop on Text Learning.
- QUOTE: In many important document classification tasks, documents may each be associated with multiple class labels. … Text classification is the problem of assigning a text document into one or more topic categories or classes. In multiclass document classification, as distinguished from binary document classification, there are more than two classes. In multi-label classification each document may have more than one class label. For example, given classes N. America, S. America, Europe, Asia and Australia, a news article about U.S. troops in Bosnia may be labeled with both the N. America and Europe classes.