Natural Language Processing (NLP) Framework
(Redirected from NLP toolkit)
An Natural Language Processing (NLP) Framework is a data processing framework that can be used to create NLP Systems.
- It can be provided by a Cloud-based NLP Framework to being an On-Premise-based NLP Framework.
- It can have Pre-Trained Models.
- It can allow new models training using Training Dataset.
- It can ... an NLP Platform.
- It can ... an NLP Library.
- See: Semantic Search.
- See: NLP Framework, ML Toolkit.
- (Osborne et al., 2016) ⇒ Francesco Osborne, Helene de Ribaupierre, and Enrico Motta. (2016). “TechMiner: Extracting Technologies from Academic Publications.” In: Proceedings of 20th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2016).
- QUOTE: ... TM processes the text of the abstracts by means of GATE, a well-known open source NLP platform, and a number of GATE plugins: OWLIM2, a module for importing ontologies, ANNIE, a component that forms a pipeline composed of a tokenizer, a gazetteer, a sentence splitter and a part-of-speech tagger, and JAPE (Java Annotation Patterns Engine), a grammar language for operating over annotations based on regular expressions.