Named Entity Mention Classification Algorithm
A Named Entity Mention Classification Algorithm is an entity mention classification algorithm that can be applied by a NE mention classification system (to solve an NE mention classification task, i.e. is restricted to the classification of Named Entity Mentions.
- AKA: Named Entity Classifier.
- Input: a Mention Segmented String.
- Output: a Named Entity Mention Tagged String.
- It can be solved by a Named Entity Mention Classification Algorithms.
- It can support an Entity Mention Resolution Algorithm.
- It can produce a Named Entity Mention Classifier (a Predictive Classifier that predicts the Entity Type of a Named Entity Mention)
- See: Named Entity Recognition Task, Message Understanding Conference.