PPLRE LocationSynonym Table
- The PPLRE LocationSynonym Table is a table that contains all of the possible synonyms given to a candidate subcellular location.
|LocationNameID||The primary key.|
|LocationSynonym||A name that has been used in the literature to identify the localization of a protein on a Prokaryote’s cell.|
|LocationID||The foreign key to the PPLRE Location Table.|
|Comment||Commentary on the usage of the synonym.|
- Records: 88
- createSprotTables.pl Uniprot_Sprot_Prokaryote.dat
- Dictionary-based Named Entity Recognition
- Some names will ambigiously refer to several localizations. Some commentary is likely given as when a certain sense is implied.
- The mapping of names that refer to which localization is in the LocalizationLocalizationName table.
- LocationNameID LocationName LocationID Comment
1 cytoplasmic GO0005737
2 cytoplasmic membrane GO0005886
3 periplasmic GO0030288
4 outer membrane GO0009279
5 cell wall GO0005618 "May also refer to the more specific type of localization GO0009275, but the decision requires context (the type of organism)."
6 extracellular GO0005576
7 flagellar GO0009288
8 fimbrium GO0009289
806 pili GO0009289
807 pilin GO0009289 A subunit of the pilus/fimbrium
808 pilins GO0009289
900 gas vesicle membrane GO0031411
901 vacuole GO0031411
1001 host cytoplasm GO0030430
1101 capsule GO0042603
1201 cellular chromatophore membrane GO0042717
1301 spore core GO0042763
1302 forespore GO0042763