Prediction of Taxonomy Node Task
A Prediction of Taxonomy Node Task is a prediction of graph node task whose class set are the taxonomy node records within a taxonomy database (thus it predicts a taxonomy nodes for a given prediction input).
- input: a Item to Classify, and a Taxonomy Database.
- output: a Taxonomy Node Identifier.
- It can range from being a Heuristic Taxonomy Node-based Classification Task to being a Data-Driven Taxonomy Node-based Classification Task (such as a supervised taxonomy-node prediction task).
- It can be solved by a Prediction of Taxonomy Node System (that implements a prediction of taxonomy node algorithm).
- It can support a Taxonomy Node-to-Node Matching Task (for every taxonomy node of a taxonomy DB).
- a Text Item to Taxonomy Node Prediction Task, such as a user generated post to a product taxonomy node.
- a Taxonomy Node to Taxonomy Node Prediction Task (a graph matching task).
- a Prediction of Product Taxonomy Node Task, such as a user generated post to a product taxonomy node.
- a Prediction of CoA Node Task.
- See: Reference Grounding Task, Taxonomy.