- It can be from a Product Record Feed.
- It can be an Input to: a Product Record Search Task, ...
- It can be managed by a Product Data Management Task.
- It can be an input to a Product Database Cleaning Task, or a Product Database Merging Task, or a Product Database Record-based Prediction Task, or a ...
- See: Product Record Deduplication Task, Product Reference Normalization Task, PriceGrabber.com, Product Data Management.
- (Duan et al., 2013) ⇒ Huizhong Duan, ChengXiang Zhai, Jinxing Cheng, and Abhishek Gattani. (2013). “Supporting Keyword Search in Product Database: A Probabilistic Approach.” In: Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment Journal, 6(14). doi:10.14778/2556549.2556562
- QUOTE: The ability to let users search for products conveniently in product database is critical to the success of e-commerce. Although structured query languages (e.g. SQL) can be used to effectively access the product database, it is very difficult for end users to learn and use. In this paper, we study how to optimize search over structured product entities (represented by specifications) with keyword queries such as “cheap gaming laptop”.
- Our extensive product database holds full specifications for over 1700 digital cameras and over 450 lenses with images, samples, reviews, user opinions and links to useful resources. To get started just click on any of the brands below. You can also compare cameras and lens by specification using our feature search or side by side. For a history of digital camera announcements check the digital camera timeline.