Relation Extraction System
- AKA: Semantic Relation Extraction System.
- See: Semantic Relation, Natural Language Processing System, Text Analytics, Semantic Analytics, Semantic Role Labeling, Semantic Parsing System.
- (Wikipedia, 2019) ⇒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_extraction Retrieved:2019-10-13.
- A relationship extraction task requires the detection and classification of semantic relationship mentions within a set of artifacts, typically from text or XML documents. The task is very similar to that of information extraction (IE), but IE additionally requires the removal of repeated relations (disambiguation) and generally refers to the extraction of many different relationships.
- (Mandhani & Soderland, 2008) ⇒ Bhushan Mandhani, and Stephen Soderland. (2008). “Exploiting Hyponymy in Extracting Relations and Enhancing Ontologies.” In: IEEE Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Ontology Engineering.