Social Network Dataset
A Social Network Dataset is a graph dataset that represents a social network, where each node (typically) represents a person while each graph edge (typically) represents a (typically binary) social relation.
- It can be the input to a Social Network Analysis Task.
- It can be produced by a Social Network Service.
- It can contain nodes, such as: an Organization Node.
- It can represent a Social Group.
- a Co-Authorship Graph, such as a DBLP Co-Authorship Graph.
- a Personal Social Network Dataset.
- a facebook Dataset.
- a Citation Network, where most nodes represent publications.
- a Protein Interaction Network, where most nodes represent proteins.
- a Corpus Dataset.
- See: Folksonomy, Social Network Modeling Task, Community Model, Personal Social Network Model, Topic Model.