- AKA: Fitted Model.
- It can be assessed with a Model Evaluation Task.
- It can be produced by a Model Training System (that solves a model training task).
- . It can be serialized by an ML Model Serialization System (such as Mleap).
- It can be managed by a ML Model Management System.
- It can be deployed by an ML Model Deployment System.
- It can be a component of a Trained Model Workflow (along with model data preparation code).
- a Trained Classification Model, such as the trained decision tree (trained on the iris dataset).
- a Trained Ranking Function.
- a Fitted Regression Model, such as the Regressed Linear Model of LLSE[math](\lt 1,6\gt , \lt 2,5\gt , \lt 3,7\gt , \lt 4,10\gt ) \Rightarrow y=1.4x+3.5[/math]
- a Trained Clustering Model, such as a trained k-means model.
- a Fitted Latent Factors Model.
- See: Learned Predictor, Learned Data Model, Ontology Learning Task, Metamodel Design Task, Modeling Language, Statistical Model, Deductive Model.