Annotated Text Item
(Redirected from annotated text item)
- AKA: Marked-up Text Item.
- It can range from being an Externally Annotated Text Item (with annotations about the entire text item) to being an Internally Annotated Text Item (with annotations about internal text item components)
- It can range from being a Semantically Annotated Text Item to being a Syntactically Annotated Text Item.
- It can be an output of a Text Annotation Task.
- It can be an input to an Annotated Text Repair Task, Annotated Text Editing Task, ...
- It can range from being an Annotated Sentence to being an Annotated Text Document.
- It can be a member of an Annotated Corpora.
- See: Natural Language Processing, Markup Language, Annotated Written Artifact.