(Redirected from engineer)
- AKA: Engineer.
- See: General Practitioner, Build Task, Accreditation Board For Engineering And Technology, Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer.
- (Blue et al., 2013) ⇒ Ethan Blue, Michael Levine, and Dean Nieusma. (2013). “Engineering and War: Militarism, Ethics, Institutions, Alternatives." Morgan \& Claypool Publishers. doi:10.2200/S00548ED1V01Y201311ETS020
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=medical%20practitioner
- S: (n) medical practitioner, medical man (someone who practices medicine)
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=general%20practitioner
- S: (n) general practitioner, GP (a physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses)
- (Gereffi et al., 2008) ⇒ Gary Gereffi, Vivek Wadhwa, Ben Rissing, and Ryan Ong. (2008). “Getting the Numbers Right: International engineering education in the United States, China, and India.” In: Journal of Engineering Education, 97(1). doi:10.1002/j.2168-9830.2008.tb00950.x