- See: Damped, Harmonic Oscillator, Classical Mechanics, Chaos Theory, Complex Adaptive System, Feedback Loop.
- (Wikipedia, 2016) ⇒ http://wikipedia.org/wiki/complex_system Retrieved:2016-4-18.
- A complex system is a system that exhibits some (and possibly all) of the following characteristics: * feedback loops; * some degree of spontaneous order; * robustness of the order; * emergent organization;
- A complex system can be also viewed as a system composed of many components which may interact with each other. In many cases it is useful to represent such a system as a network where the nodes represent the components and the links their interactions.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/complex_system Retrieved:2014-1-6.