(Redirected from entiti)
- AKA: Entity Reference, Reference to an Entity.
- It can range from being an Implicit Entity Referencer to being an Explicit Entity Referencer.
- It can range from being a Textual Entity Referencer to being a Structured Entity Referencer.
- It can have a Reference Certainty Estimate, that estimates the likelihood that the relation actually exists (at some point in time).
- It can range from being an Electronic Entity Referencer (such as an Entity Record or Annotated Entity Mention) to being a Non-Electronic Entity Referencer (such as an Entity Memory, or a Physical Representation such as a portrait).
- It can range from being an Ambiguous Entity Reference Relation to being an Unambiguous Entity Reference Relation (with the Referent Entity).
- A URL such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference. (an Explicit Reference).
- an Entity Mention of "Michael Jackson".
- an Entity Record.
- A Person Referencer, such as a Person Reference Record of:
Type="Person", Name.First="Michael", Name.Last="Jackson", BirthDate="August 29, 1958".
- A Publication Referencer, such as
Type="Citation", Title="...", Authors="....", Year="..."(which is a Citation Record).
- An Organization Referencer.
- See: Denote, Concept Reference, Entity Concept.
- reference : mention: a remark that calls attention to something or someone; "she made frequent mention of her promotion"; "there was no mention of it"; "the ...
- reference : citation: a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student's essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_(computer_science)
- (Wikipedia, 2009) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference
- In general, a reference is a relation between objects in which one object designates by linking to another object. ...