Frequent-Pattern Mining Task
(Redirected from frequent-pattern mining task)
- a Useful Pattern Mining Task.
- a Significant Pattern Mining Task.
- a Frequent-Itemset Mining Task, such as Association Rule Mining.
- a Sequential Pattern Mining Task
- a Structured Pattern Mining Task
- a Frequent Graphs Pattern Mining Task/Graph Pattern Mining Task.
- a Frequent Trees Pattern Mining Task.
- a Correlation Mining
- an Associative Classification
- a Frequent Pattern-based Clustering.
- Sequential Pattern Mining Task
- See: Correlation, Exploratory Data Analysis.
- (Han et al., 2007) ⇒ Jiawei Han, Hong Cheng, Dong Xin, and Xifeng Yan. (2007). “Frequent Pattern Mining: current status and future directions.” In: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 15(1). doi:10.1007/s10618-006-0059-1
- Frequent pattern mining has been a focused theme in data mining research for over a decade. Abundant literature has been dedicated to this research and tremendous progress has been made, ranging from efficient and scalable algorithms for frequent itemset mining in transaction databases to numerous research frontiers, such as sequential pattern mining, structured pattern mining, correlation mining, associative classification, and frequent pattern-based clustering, as well as their broad applications.
- (Yin, Han & Yu, 2006) ⇒ Xiaoxin Yin, Jiawei Han, and Philip S. Yu. (2006). “LinkClus: efficient clustering via heterogeneous semantic links.” In: Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Very large data bases (VLDB 2006).
- QUOTE: The problem of finding groups of nodes with high tightness can be reduced to the problem of finding frequent patterns (Agrawal, Imieliński & Swami, 1993). A tight group is a set of nodes that are co-linked with many objects of other types, just like a frequent pattern is a set of items that co-appear in many transactions. ...
- (Horváth et al., 2006) ⇒ Tamás Horváth, Jan Ramon, and Stefan Wrobel. (2006). “Frequent Subgraph Mining in Outerplanar Graphs.” In: Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. doi:10.1145/1150402.1150427
- (Yan et al., 2005) ⇒ Xifeng Yan, Hong Cheng, Jiawei Han, and Dong Xin. (2005). “Summarizing Itemset Patterns: a profile-based approach.” In: Proceedings of the Eleventh ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery in Data Mining. doi:10.1145/1081870.1081907
- (Han et al., 2004) ⇒ Jiawei Han, Jian Pei, Yiwen Yin, and Runying Mao. (2004). “Mining Frequent Patterns without Candidate Generation: A Frequent-Pattern Tree Approach.” In: Journal Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 8(1). doi:10.1023/B:DAMI.0000005258.31418.83
- (Agrawal, Imieliński & Swami, 1993) ⇒ Rakesh Agrawal, Tomasz Imieliński, and Arun Swami. (1993). “Mining Association Rules Between Sets of Items in Large Databases.” In: Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD Conference (SIGMOD 1993). do>10.1145/170035.170072.