(Redirected from learned model)
- AKA: Fitted Model.
- a Trained Classification Model, such as the trained decision tree (trained on the iris dataset).
- a Trained Ranking Function.
- a Fitted Regression Model, such as the Regressed Linear Model of LLSE[math](\lt1,6\gt, \lt2,5\gt, \lt3,7\gt, \lt4,10\gt) \Rightarrow y=1.4x+3.5[/math]
- a Trained Clustering Model, such as a trained k-means model.
- a Fitted Latent Factors Model.
- See: Learned Predictor, Learned Data Model, Ontology Learning Task, Metamodel Design Task, Modeling Language, Statistical Model, Deductive Model.