Online Learning Task
(Redirected from online learning task)
- It can range from being a Supervised Online Learning Task to being an Unsupervised Online Learning Task.
- It can be solved by an Online Learning System that applies an (online learning algorithm).
- It can range from being a Heuristic Online Learning Task to being a Data-Driven Online Learning Task.
- It can range from being a Reinforcement Learning Task to being a ...
- See: Active Learning, Adversarial Game, Self-Supervised Learning Task, Exploration/Exploitation Tradeoff, Incremental Learning, Credit Assignment Task.
- (Wikipedia, 2014) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/online_machine_learning Retrieved:2014-11-20.
- Online machine learning is a model of induction that learns one instance at a time. The goal in on-line learning is to predict labels for instances. For example, the instances could describe the current conditions of the stock market, and an online algorithm predicts tomorrow's value of a particular stock. The key defining characteristic of on-line learning is that soon after the prediction is made, the true label of the instance is discovered.
- (Bartlett, 2010) ⇒ Peter L. Bartlett. (2010). http://videolectures.net/mlss2010au_bartlett_onlinelearning/
- (Blum & Monsour, 2007) ⇒ Avrim Blum, and Yishay Monsour. (2007). “Learning, Regret Minimization, and Equilibria.” xx xxx.
- ABSTRACT: Many situations involve repeatedly making decisions in an uncertain environment: for instance, deciding what route to drive to work each day, or repeated play of a game against an opponent with an unknown strategy. ...