(Redirected from organizational budget)
- It can (typically) be created by a Budgeting Process.
- It can (often) be instantiated in a Budget Document.
- It can range from being a Proposed Budget, to being a Submitted Budget, to being an Approved Budget, to being an Amended Budget.
- It can (often) be divided into an Operating Budget and a Capital Budget.
- It can be a For-Profit Organization Budget, to being a Not-for-Profit Budget (such as a government budget).
- See: Project Plan, Business Plan, Organizational Financial Projection.
- QUOTE: The best yearly budgets are well thought out and accurate, providing a realistic view of your finances for the next year. … The budget only works if it is realistic and if it is something that you can actually follow.