(Redirected from practitioner)
A Trained Professional is an professional who can perform a practices a learned profession (often with a capability to perform a skilled profession (skilled activity) within some specific profession).
- AKA: Practitioner.
- a Data Scientist, such as a Data Miner.
- a Data Modeler.
- a Statistician.
- a Mathematician.
- a Logician.
- a Machine Learning Practitioner.
- a Legal Practitioner (e.g. Litigator, Legal Council).
- a Medical Practitioner.
- a Dental Practitioner.
- a Nurse Practitioner.
- a Justice Practitioner.
- a Project Manager.
- a Business Analyst.
- a Welder.
- An electrician.
- See: Expert, Occupation, Practice, Worker, Subject Matter Expert.
- (Wikipedia, 2013) ⇒ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practitioner Retrieved:2013-12-1. PRUNNED
- A practitioner is someone who engages in an occupation, profession, religion, or way of life.
- (WordNet, 2009) ⇒ http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=practitioner
- S: (n) practitioner, practician (someone who practices a learned profession)