This page is the current GM-RKB Annotation Guidelines Document.
- GM-RKB's intention is for every item mention of a (possible) GM-RKB Page to be annotated (typically not verbs).
- There must not be visible wiki annotation .
- There must be few GM-RKB malformed pages . E.g. HomePage
- Defunct URLs should be removed.
- Wiki headings with three or more
=s must be preceded and followed by an empty line.
- Wiki Heading Text must be prefixed and suffixed with a single space (before and after their neighboring
GM-RKB Publication Pages
GM-RKB Publication Pages will receive the most near-term time/energy because:
- they involve time-consuming text-annotation
- they can be edited by a person who has written a paper that cited its references.
- they can be edited by a person with access to The Web and skill to copying and entering data into a specific format
- Once you have located the document in the Reference List look for a "Cited By" link (this link may be absent if there are zero-0 references).
- Copy the link and trim it of non-essential suffixes.
GM-RKB Author Pages
GM-RKB Author Pages will receive some near-term time/energy because:
- they do not require domain expertise - the main task is to ensure that the listed publication's are in GM-RKB Citation Format.
GM-RKB Concept Page
- Prototypical pages include
- Information Extraction Task
- Text Classification Task
- Logistic Regression Algorithm
- Gabor Melli, note that this is a GM-RKB Person Page which has its own guideline below.
GM-RKB REDIRECT Pages
- must not have additional content.
- must have a space between the redirect and the destination.
[[2010_UnsupervisedTransferClassificat|We]] refer to this [[learning task|learning problem]] as [[unsupervised transfer classification|unsupervised transfer classification]].
[[Past papers|Past papers]] have assumed that when the [[CTR of a result|CTR of a result]] varies based on the [[pattern|pattern]] of [[click|clicks]] in [[prior position|prior positions]], this [[result variation|variation]] is solely [[due|due]] to [[change|changes]] in the [[probability of examination|probability of examination]].
[[2010_MineFleet174AnOverviewofaWidely|This paper]] describes the [[MineFleet|MineFleet]] [[distributed mining system|distributed]] [[vehicle performance data mining system|vehicle performance data mining system]] designed for [[commercial fleet|commercial fleets]].
- high-level specific "This"
To this end, we propose a shared subspace learning framework to leverage a secondary source to improve retrieval performance from a primary dataset. This is achieved by learning a shared subspace