Gabor Melli is a person.
- He can (often) be involved in research projects.
- He can (often) volunteer for academic community service.
- He can be an Expert (e.g. in data mining, predictive analytics, supervised learning, text mining, fact-oriented modeling, terminology creation, ...)
- He can be an Author (of research publication).
- He can (typically) be a Materialist, Consequentialist, Existentialist, Disentropian, AI Researcher, …
- He can (typically) have research topics.
- He can be a Wiki Maintainer (e.g. of GM-RKB Semantic Wiki).
- He can be a Blogger (e.g. of a Gabor Melli blog).
- He can have an Erdős Number of 4 (via Jiawei Han).
- He can have been employed for projects at S.F.U., Metro Vancouver, DataSage, Meals.com, PredictionWorks, Wal*Mart, Bridges, Inc., T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless, ICBC, Cingular, Washington Mutual, Microsoft, VigLink, OpenGov, ...
- He can have collaborated with Jiawei Han, Osmar Zaiane, Brendan Kitts, Jerre McQuin, Anoop Sarkar, Martin Ester, Katrin Tomanek, ...
- See: Predictive Analytics, Text Mining, Mass Technological Unemployment.
- Personal Homepage: http://www.gabormelli.com
- Gabor Melli Research Publication: http://www.gabormelli.com/RKB/Gabor_Melli_Research_Publication
- DBLP Page: http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/m/Melli:Gabor.html
- LinkedIn Page: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/03b/7b7
- Arnetminer Author Page: http://arnetminer.org/viewperson.do?naid=666644
- ACM DL Author Page: http://portal.acm.org/author_page.cfm?id=81342504372
- Employer: http://www.predictionworks.com/companyinfo/